Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Butternut Squash Bake


Nothing says fall like butternut squash and this yummy recipe comes to me from my dear friend Pam and her husband Chris. The best part about this recipe is it sounds really easy. Just cut squash in half, take out seeds and bake face down in a 400 degree oven for an hour. After about half way through flip squash over add a little butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper and continue baking. Then just scoop it out, mash it and enjoy! I haven't tried this yet but I can't wait. I love fall!

If you have a fall recipe you would like to share email me at crafty-moms@hotmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I've always wondered how to bake a butternut squash! I can't wait to try this next time I go to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can also do this with Acorn and Spaghetti squash too!

    ReplyDelete